- Current Prices:$519,000 to $2,499,000
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$690,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$425
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $412/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:728 to 6,427Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Miami Shores represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Miami Shores are about $260,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.