- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $238,900
- Median Sale Price:$231,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$359 to $439/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1977 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:770 to 1,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1977. In general, homes in Middle River Tower are about $120,000 – $235,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.