- Current Prices:$114,460 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$105,800 to $392,590
- Median Sale Price:$171,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$350 to $498,$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:871 to 4,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
In terms of home type, Midlane features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Midlane are about $105,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.