- Current Prices:$1,115,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $1,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$640,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1309
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1,$0 to $1885/quarter,$695 to $710/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:852 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Midnight Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Midnight Cove are about $310,000 – $960,000 and sit on 11.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.