- Current Prices:$629,000 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$585,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$400 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,887 to 6,102Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Midsummer Hill are about $440,000 – $700,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.