- Current Prices:$270,000 to $3,398,000
- Closed Prices:$224,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$459,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$424
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $8277/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:492 to 8,509Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Midtown Two Miami Condominiums are about $230,000 – $3,400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.