- Current Prices:$650,000
- Closed Prices:$224,900 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$272,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$847
- Association Fee Ranges:$60/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 2,548Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Midwest features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Midwest are about $130,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.