- Current Prices:$450,000 to $580,000
- Closed Prices:$529,900 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$291 to $291.5/mo,$291 to $292/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 1,736Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Milano features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Milano are $535,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.