- Current Prices:$235,900 to $269,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$425 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:877 to 3,589Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Milford Chase represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Milford Chase are $230,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.