- Current Prices:$245,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$93 to $129/quarter,$118 to $155.15/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,117 to 2,207Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mill Creek features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Mill Creek are about $135,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.