- Current Prices:$218,000
- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$144,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$93 to $124.12/quarter,$155/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 2,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
In terms of home type, Mill Creek features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Mill Creek are about $135,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.