- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $152,500
- Median Sale Price:$127,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$172 to $214/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:645 to 1,675Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Mill Creek are about $80,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, driveway and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.