- Current Prices:$399,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$66/quarter,$110 to $220,$175 to $2000
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,806 to 3,673Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mill Creek Crossing are about $220,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.