- Current Prices:$325,000 to $899,900
- Closed Prices:$216,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $105/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:338 to 6,519Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
If you're in the market for a new home, Mill Creek has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $90 to $100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,283 to as high as $24,995. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $90 to $100, and taxes for the year can range from $5,392 to $7,721. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.