- Current Prices:$249,900 to $374,900
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $383,000
- Median Sale Price:$342,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$90 to $117/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,493 to 4,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Mill Creek Pinehurst is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mill Creek Pinehurst are about $230,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.