- Current Prices:$160,000 to $170,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $202/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,656 to 2,030Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Mill Crossing are about $90,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.