- Current Prices:$495,000 to $1,950,000
- Closed Prices:$459,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$605,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0,$110 to $578/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,994 to 8,001Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mill Run Crossings are about $415,000 – $1,590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.