- Current Prices:$396,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$292,500 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$281
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $110
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:614 to 2,761Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Miller Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Miller Heights are about $180,000 – $780,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.