- Current Prices:$679,900 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $619,000
- Median Sale Price:$324,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 3,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Millers Island is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family, and the majority are contemporary and colonial style. The community was originally developed around 1931, but new homes were built as recently as 2016. Homes in Millers Island are 3,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Millers Island typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.