- Current Prices:$223,500
- Closed Prices:$189,900 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$221,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$205,$50 to $1380,$126.49 to $134/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,436 to 4,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Millwood Plantation features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Millwood Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Millwood Plantation are about $170,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.