- Current Prices:$499,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$79/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,749 to 3,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Mineral Canyon are about $300,000 – $480,000 and sit on 9514-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.