- Current Prices:$239,500 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$226,000 to $248,500
- Median Sale Price:$247,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,492 to 2,003Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Mint Lake Village are $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.