- Current Prices:$170,000 to $465,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $494,900
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $387,$0 to $465/mo,$0 to $1284/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:985 to 2,758Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
If you're in the market for a new home, Minto Plantation has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $151 to $1,162, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,407 to as high as $7,452. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $151 to $1,162. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,361 to $3,694. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.