- Current Prices:$625,000
- Closed Prices:$615,000 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$639,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$338
- Association Fee Ranges:$187 to $194,$190 to $194/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,850 to 2,019Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Mira Bella is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Mira Bella represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mira Bella are about $400,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.