- Current Prices:$1,249,000 to $1,825,000
- Closed Prices:$1,135,000 to $2,037,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,337,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$677
- Association Fee Ranges:$470 to $480/mo,$25 to $30,$0 to $480
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 3,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mira Catalina are about $1,000,000 – $5,900,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.