- Current Prices:$354,900
- Closed Prices:$268,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$341,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$803 to $1054/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,619 to 2,558Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Mira Lago is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Mira Lago represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mira Lago are about $225,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.