- Current Prices:$250,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$800 to $1000,$65 to $68/mo,$112 to $260/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 4,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Mira Lago West are about $160,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.