- Current Prices:$170,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:943 to 1,246Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Mira Loma Townhouses represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mira Loma Townhouses are about $45,000 – $100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.