- Current Prices:$460,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,850
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:965 to 1,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mira Vista represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mira Vista are about $130,000 – $675,000 and sit on 12.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.