- Current Prices:$675,000 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$645,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$295
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,340 to 3,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mira Vista Hills are about $155,000 – $740,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, rv/boat parking and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.