- Current Prices:$858,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$775,000 to $1,511,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,105,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$614
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1921 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 2,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mira Vista represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mira Vista are about $180,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, detached garage, garage parking and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.