- Current Prices:$239,900 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $1,440,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$115,$9 to $499/mo,$10 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,546 to 9,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Mirabay offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $9 to $446, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,989 to as high as $22,569. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $9 to $446. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,974 to as high as $5,758.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
"Great Neighborhood "
"Mirabay is the BREST community I have ever lived in"
"Best Place in the World"
This community is in Apollo Beach, FL, and sits adjacent to Tampa Bay, not the Gulf of Mexico.