- Current Prices:$235,000 to $1,950,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$115,$109 to $499/mo,$10 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,546 to 7,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
MiraBay is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in MiraBay are about $220,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
"Great Neighborhood "
"Mirabay is the BREST community I have ever lived in"
"Best Place in the World"
This community is in Apollo Beach, FL, and sits adjacent to Tampa Bay, not the Gulf of Mexico.