- Current Prices:$1,825,000 to $4,995,000
- Closed Prices:$865,000 to $4,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$635
- Association Fee Ranges:$333,$67 to $157.66/mo,$91 to $300/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:2,820 to 7,081Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mirabel Village are about $700,000 – $3,800,000 and sit on 41334.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.