- Current Prices:$175,499 to $179,000
- Closed Prices:$97,500 to $182,000
- Median Sale Price:$132,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $382/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:621 to 1,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Mirabella Condominiums are about $80,000 – $160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.