- Current Prices:$535,000
- Closed Prices:$412,000 to $641,900
- Median Sale Price:$492,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125 to $250/quarter,$900
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:3,450 to 6,463Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mirabella are about $395,000 – $610,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.