- Current Prices:$399,900 to $579,000
- Closed Prices:$403,254 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$900,$225 to $250/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,397 to 6,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mirabella are about $390,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.