- Current Prices:$579,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$454
- Association Fee Ranges:$305,$295 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mirador features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Mirador represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mirador are about $375,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.