- Current Prices:$599,999 to $2,290,000
- Closed Prices:$975,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,437,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200434
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1850 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 4,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Miramar are about $600,000 – $2,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, garage, attached, auto door, interior access, guest space(s), guest parking, off street parking, no parking on site, converted garage, attached garage, other, detached and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.