- Current Prices:$232,000 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$173,500 to $324,900
- Median Sale Price:$234,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$480,$35 to $50/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,584 to 3,708Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Miramar Landing features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Miramar Landing are about $170,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.