- Current Prices:$745,000 to $898,000
- Closed Prices:$621,800 to $955,000
- Median Sale Price:$754,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$716
- Association Fee Ranges:$375 to $550,$375 to $550/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 1,456Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Miramar Terrace features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Miramar Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Miramar Terrace are about $200,000 – $980,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, guest parking, other, attached garage, underground parking and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.