- Current Prices:$245,000
- Closed Prices:$214,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1980/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,510 to 2,825Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Miramonte features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Miramonte are about $195,000 – $380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.