- Current Prices:$849,900 to $889,000
- Closed Prices:$725,000 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$418
- Association Fee Ranges:$485 to $525/mo,$455 to $525
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,465 to 2,219Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in MiraVerde represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in MiraVerde are about $450,000 – $930,000 and sit on 10.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.