- Current Prices:$549,000 to $949,900
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$453
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $173/mo,$267
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,134 to 2,255Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
Miro Ravel is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Miro Ravel are about $430,000 – $820,000 and sit on 4.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.