- Current Prices:$274,000 to $4,895,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $2,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$780,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1894/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,329 to 2,772,530Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $190 to $1,894, master fees ranging from $1,450 to $5,800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,700 to as high as $18,938. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $190 to $1,894, and taxes for the year can range from $4,642 to $31,561. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.