- Current Prices:$449,900
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $457,500
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$234 to $255,$41 to $90/mo,$215 to $235/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,650 to 2,478Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Mirror Ridge is largely a attached home community. The homes in Mirror Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mirror Ridge are about $330,000 – $635,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.