- Current Prices:$429,900 to $1,574,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $1,599,000
- Median Sale Price:$377,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$472
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/quarter,$0 to $350,$28 to $489/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1915 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:832 to 3,318Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mission Area features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Area are about $235,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.