- Current Prices:$580,000 to $599,900
- Closed Prices:$467,000 to $871,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$443
- Association Fee Ranges:$67 to $215,$88 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 1,950Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Mission Pacific represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Pacific are about $340,000 – $615,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.