- Current Prices:$232,900 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $265,500
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$302 to $700,$302 to $320
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,422 to 3,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Mission Park is a neighborhood in Clermont, Florida. Homes in Mission Park are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Mission Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.