- Closed Prices:$680,000 to $1,910,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,450,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$385/mo,$165/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,033 to 2,547Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Mission Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Mission Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Park are about $265,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, rv/boat parking, int access from garage, side yard access, carport - 1, space per unit - 2, garage parking, covered parking, parking spaces, garage, enclosed garage, detached garage, tandem parking, spaces - assigned, off street parking, workshop in garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.