- Current Prices:$1,299,000 to $1,338,000
- Closed Prices:$1,220,000 to $1,890,880
- Median Sale Price:$1,540,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$791
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/quarter,$55 to $165,$56 to $83/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,599 to 2,326Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Park are about $710,000 – $1,450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, driveway and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.