- Current Prices:$365,000
- Closed Prices:$277,500 to $406,500
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$477
- Association Fee Ranges:$322 to $372/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:616 to 931Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Mission Plaza represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Plaza are about $140,000 – $355,000 and sit on 27083.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.