- Current Prices:$519,900
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$359
- Association Fee Ranges:$226,$110 to $395/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,091 to 1,718Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Mission Point is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Point are about $285,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, 2-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.